Why Glenn Beck Can’t Respond to Murder Charges
Posted by americandust on September 2, 2009
Unfortunately for those of you on the internet with nothing better to do then suspect Glenn Beck of not being an American… oh wait, I mean suspect him of murdering and raping a child in 1990 (the two things are so similar in value so you can see the connection) can’t see why he doesn’t respond to these claims. Here’s why…
1. He’s President. No wait, he’s very important and he can’t spend 5 minutes to refute you. Then he’d have to refute everything stupid said about him (despite the fact that he has refuted most everything else said about him, he doesn’t have time for this).
2. His birth certificate, oops, I mean his paper stating he didn’t rape and murder a child is under lock and kept hidden by his friend the Governor of Hawaii. This was because of an unrelated issue. The fact that this paper alone proves/disproves all those questions is of no matter. It can’t be seen.
3. We’re sure his grandmother in Kenya was lying in that magazine interview where she talked about being in the hospital room in Kenya when he was born… Oops, I mean she was lying about being at the scene of the crime when he raped that girl.
4. He’s President now, who cares what the constitution limits the presidency for, we voted for him. Excuse me, I keep making errors. He’s on Fox news now, who cares what the laws say about Rapists and murderers being locked up.
5. You’re all racist for not liking him. Wait, that one I don’t have to change huh?
6. The Courts in this country can’t be bothered with checking to see that someone is eligible to be President. Uhm, I mean the courts in this country can’t be bothered with trying to determine if someone raped or murdered someone.
There did I hit all the important points? If not, you should check out this page!
P.S. Direct response to the guy who started the rape/murder page. I get the parody/satire. I’m just having fun playing back to you the fact that the other side of internet is also equally stupid with thier responses and dignifying stupid stuff with a response will not make it go away.
P.S.S. My efforts have been noticed by the founder of the board that is spreading the story and he liked the post. Funny world.
P.S.S.S. Now there’s a shirt you can buy.